We are currently seeking qualified Project Manager/Estimator who shares our corporate values: REPUTATION ~ WORK ETHIC ~ TEAM ACCOMPLISHMENT
The Project Manager/Estimator’s responsibility is to review plans and specification and develop civil construction bids for underground microtunneling construction projects ranging in size from $500,000 to $10,000,000, including post bid management and project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Civil Engineering, or equivalent years’ experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ estimating/project management experience.
- Estimating, Scheduling and project management software experience (HCSS, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Travel (limited travel ranging from 5 to 15%)
- Prior experience in the any of the following is a plus: microtunneling, underground pipework, open cut construction, directional drilling, pump stations
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, Flex Spending and a 401k retirement plan with a company match.
Please fill out the information below and upload a resume or fax to 941.722.6615