Huxted Tunneling is Expanding and in the Search for Additional Operators and Field Engineers.
Do you have experience in Microtunneling or similar Trenchless Technology? Would you like to learn to be a Microtunneling Operator or Project Supervisor? Do you like to travel? Would you like to earn an excellent salary working for a stable company that provides good benefits?
FULL-TIME FIELD ENGINEER
LOCATED IN THE MIAMI, FL AREA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Field Engineer will provide assistance to the Project Manager on jobsites with job requirements and specification for microtunneling solutions. This position requires knowledge of construction means and methods and engineering principles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing the project’s baseline schedule and maintaining the monthly updates.
- Assist the Project Manager and General Superintendent with daily reporting.
- Assist with project purchasing.
- Support job site crews and manage subcontractors.
- Evaluate cost vs. budget.
- Assist the Project Manager with development and delivery of the project submittals, RFI’s and other paper work.
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Identify and track project changes.
- Assist with the implementation of all applicable safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Interact with inspectors and customer representatives.
- Develop inspection/test plans and checklists for our work.
- Track operations to develop lessons learned to optimize production.
- Manage document control process and follow through with proper procedures.
- Resolve technical problems within scope of responsibility.
- Work with Estimating team by performing take offs and sourcing/managing material and equipment quotes.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Based in the Miami, FL area
- BS in Civil or Construction Engineering
- 0-5 years of heavy civil construction experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD software
- Detail oriented, persistent, flexible, task driven, multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Travel required
- Knowledge of tunneling and/or underground construction a plus
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CERTIFIED CRANE OPERATOR
We are seeking a Certified Crane Operator with experience to operate various types and sizes of rough terrain hydraulic cranes. Flexibility with working outside in all types of weather and various conditions. This position will contribute to ensure jobs safely meet their deadlines within budget and to customer satisfaction. The right candidate must be willing to travel to different job sites as assigned and perform other duties as directed.
- One-year experience as a crane operator
- High school diploma or secondary education is preferred
- Must be certified such as NCCCO
- Class A CDL is preferred not required
- Must be willing to travel
Submit resumes with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Please fill out the information below and upload a resume or fax to 941.722.6615